Madrona Nutrition and Fitness: Recipe and Nutrition Guide

Madrona Nutrition and Fitness:
Guide to Wellness through Holistic Diet
and Lifestyle

Rachel Fiske
Certified Holistic Nutrition Consultant,
Certified Personal Trainer

Monday, September 26, 2011

Referral Incentive Program!!!


Hello everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to read the latest news with Madrona Wellness.

I am in the process of working on growing my private practice for Holistic Nutrition Counseling, and because of this am offering an incentive for referrals. To see more of what I do nutritionally, please visit my website-as many of you have already and I'm grateful: www.madronawellness.org. I work with clients on an array of conditions such as stress, fatigue, insomnia, digestive distress, immune health, blood sugar regulation, weight loss, and more. If anyone you know is in need of such services and you refer them, upon purchasing a nutrition package, you will receive either a 30% discount on nutrition counseling for yourself, or 1 free personal training session.

I work with clients in person in the Bay Area, or via phone or skype.

Please let me know if you'd like more information or have any questions, and also just a friendly reminder that I greatly value not only your business, but feel  fortunate to be a part of your personal path to wellness!
-- 
Rachel Fiske, Holistic Nutrition Educator, CPT-NASM
madronawellness.rachel@gmail.com
503-459-7808. 

madronawellness.org

"The human body heals itself and nutrition provides the resources to accomplish the task." ~Roger Williams Ph.D



No comments:

Post a Comment